Level EXP Rate
Prof EXP Rate
Hero Level EXP Rate
Fairy EXP Rate
Drop items Rate
Gold amount Rate
Drop gold Rate
- You start as an adventurer with the legendary equipment+ 7.
- When class is chosen, the beginner team will be legendary + 7.
- Blocked all items exchange / sale options up to level 30. (Buy items from other users if possible from the beginning.)
- Currently the maximum level is 99.
- Currently they can be obtained from SP1 to SP8 (the 4th class is not implemented).
- All official operating stores.
- Family system.
- Shell system.
- Ice cream machine to make ice cream.
- Bonfires to cook food.
- Accelerators with their effects for each of the vehicles.
- Wedding system
- Indicator posters to access the minimundos from the towns.
- Jewels and cellon options.
- Groups of 3 people.
- Passive skills.
- Optimization and improvement of equipment.
- Sum of resistances.
- Making potions or other items. (Recipes and parchments or stores as in the official.)
- Secondary missions of the flowers of sound. (Only the 10 minutes.)
- Identification of Desert relics.
- Opening of Desert trunks with keys.
- Destruction of strange chests of the Desert.
- Arena of the talents.
- Main missions (until act 5.2 included) but you are skipping all Time-Spaces.
- Maps available up to Act 5.2 included.
- Instant combat by levels.
- Ice sand by levels.
- LOD with 4 daily openings (LoD Schedules)
- Individual and family arena.
- Act 4: Glacernon
- Daily missions of the legendary hunter. (Win Raids of high levels.)
- Daily fidelity bonus with most items.
- Depending on the level range you are in, you will have a more or less high% increase in experience in the following way (added to the base rate of the server, this is an additional bonus):
- Level 1~30
60% more experience
- Level 31~55
40% more experience
- Level 56~70
20% more experience
- Level 1~30
- Swirl's Ocean Game (It is a customized version of our server from the well-known meteorite minigame)
- Alternative system to open the 4 elemental raids of Glacernon
- Daily missions of the raid trails. (Win Raids of lower levels and Farming of special items.)
- Paths to lower levels Raids (Additional Percentage (Bonus) of Experience.)
- Paths to higher levels Raids (Additional percentage (Bonus) of Experience and manufacture of equipment.)
- Burning Sword Temple in Volcano (Original Village of Eastmile), with most basic store options.
- Eastmile Raids
- Shop optimization and equipment improvement, and sum of resistance in Glacernon.
- Campfire permanent in Eatsville to cook various types of snacks.
- Store to exchange feathers for gold.
- Crafting shop for utility items through event coupons (which can be obtained by carrying out custom activities of Eastmile, such as WorldBosses, Swirl Game, etc.)
- Fairy creation shop using fairy powders and essences.
- Shop to buy basic masks and hats.
- Heroic Time-Spaces (TS of rapid rise of EXP and obtaining of feathers and gold.)
- Individual Hidden Time-Spaces
- Desert Robber's Gang Time-Spaces. (TS of rapid rise of EXP and obtaining of equipment in path of Raid Ibrahim.)
- Hidden Time-Spaces from SP5 and SP6 (Mission to get their respective elemental amulet)
- Laurena's past hidden Time-Space. (TS to obtain materials to make the raid, seals of the Raid, gems of Laurena and spirits of Caligor.)
In the following guide you can see what are the rewards that currently come out in the different chests or boxes that can be obtained, either raid, loyalty bonus or some Time-Spaces and other systems and official guides
Note: Remember that this is not permanent, as the server progresses and things are revised there will be changes that will continue to be announced in the News section of the Game and this thread will be updated.