Posts by Alexander

ahhhh right. silly me. yeah it's working fine. in my defence normally this is a teleporter rather than a portal but anyway, i tried the 3rd path and that one is working too. so Afrodita   Bask u can close this thread, there is no bug.

Information about the whole problem

• Where the problem be happen: in hero ts 50
    • When the problem be happen: when doing one of the hero ts 50 paths
    • Detailed information of the problem: can't move forward in one of the paths of hero ts 50 where you need to open several levers in rooms to move forward. i operated the lever as you will see in image i will post. i killed all the mobs there too just to be safe, still cant go forward. i tried one other path (the one where it's like ts55 from official) and that one worked. i didnt try the third path.

• Where the problem be happen: in miniland
    • When the problem be happen: when training pet
    • Detailed information of the problem: i noticed that after the pet trainers died, attack level of the pet will keep on being trained as if the pet was still hitting the trainers. i used strong nosmate trainer. the pet is darko.
      maybe also related to the bug somehow, the pet kept on dying many times because it was too low of a lvl.

well first thing that comes to my mind, i think the rates in alpha were much better than right now in beta. other than that, i like the beta and the updates made so far.

• Where the problem be happen:
    • When the problem be happen: when trying to use Old Witch Laurena's Wand
    • Detailed information of the problem: when i try to use Old Witch Laurena's Wand item, it prompts me to confirm if i want to use it. i click "confirm" but nothing happens.

an idea we have in mind would be that the damage was percentage and would be more or less high according to the enemies

if "according to the enemies" means that it would be possible to complete it no matter how few people there are, then yes. this would be a really great idea.

one thing i would like to see is writing where the portal is from the 5 minute announcement. i understand that you're supposed to search for it, but i got bored with that very quickly so i just sit down until the battle starts to know the location and then go. however, that means that sometimes i can miss it because of that.

as for rewards, i dont remember what each world boss i did had exactly but i think they were good enough in general. but i wouldn't mind seeing some changes made of course.

EDIT: THE ITEM IS WORKING PROPERLY. JUST CAN'T MAKE POINT IN RAID MAP, WHICH I NOW REMEMBER IS HOW IT ACTUALLY WORKS IN OFFICIAL. SORRY.

• Where the problem be happen: act 5
    • When the problem be happen: when using Wing of Return (Desert)
    • Detailed information of the problem: i used Wing of Return (Desert) in ibra raid map, i returned back to town no problem but the location was not saved. when i click on amulet on return it doesn't do anything (because the point is still the old one in act3), when i went back to act1 and used amulet of return, it brings me back to the point i made before on act3 without issues. so the problem here is only with the desert wing of return.

• Where the problem be happen: at nosbasar
    • When the problem be happen: when trying to take item back from basar
    • Detailed information of the problem: i can't take items back from basar, for both item that was sold and item that didnt sell and now expired. it onky works sometimes randomly and when it does i receive the item/gold correctly. but most of the time it doesn't. i tried changing channels and relogging, still the same, other info: i dont have basar medal.

• Where the problem be happen: anywhere
    • When the problem be happen: when having debuff on you
    • Detailed information of the problem: can't rest while there is a debuff on you. im not sure if it happens when any kind of debuff, i only noticed it when the debuff makes you lose hp (like bleed). can't rest even when out of combat no matter what until the effect is finished.

• Where the problem be happen: with shells on equipment
    • When the problem be happen: when using a shelled equipment
    • Detailed information of the problem: shell options does not seem to work. i have an overall sl shell on my weapon but it doesn't seem to give the stats. how do i know? well, an easy way is that my hp doesn't increase when using an sp with 0 hp points. i also have mp recovery per kill option but it doesnt restore my mp no matter how many i kill. and i have HP recovery while defending option but i never got any hp back when "defending". i also have res on armor shell, but it doesn't show up on character stats (i'm not even sure if it normally should, just saying this to provide more examples). i can't accurately test everything else, but it's safe to assume that no option works.

• Where the problem be happen: -
    • When the problem be happen: when doing sp3 quest in a party
    • Detailed information of the problem: for the collect quests of sp3 (flint, straw, bottle.. etc) when in a party, if one person picks up the quest item it will count as 1 for him to the quest, but the other person (who didn't pick it up) it will count as 2 for him.
      example: person A and B are in a party and doing flint quest. both at 0/50 from the start. person A picks up flint. person A will have 1/50 in quest, while person B will have 2/50 in quest. and this works for both people the same way.

extra note: i didn't notice this happening with other collect item quest (like sp2). but i also wasn't keeping track of how much i got, so im not sure if this bug is for all collect item quests or just sp3. what i only know is that it happened in all of sp3 collect quests regardless of re-making party and relogging.

• Where the problem be happen:
      anywhere
    • When the problem be happen:
      when in a party while doing the same quest
    • Detailed information of the problem:
      if people who are in a party and doing the same quest (collect item, kill monsters.. etc) but they are in different maps, the progress of the other member will not count. for example if the quest is collect 50 of X item, and it drops for one member and he loots the item while the other member is in a different map only the person who looted will get 1/50. the one who is in a different map will stay at 0/50

cXdcAq1.jpg

Hello! I'm Alexander, and this is Empire.

pG0rwHU.png

Empire is an international family, so everyone from anywhere is welcome. the only needed requirement is being able to speak English even if just a little bit, so don't worry if you're not very fluent. other than that, the usual rules of being respectful to others and common sense apply.

My objective of making this family is to create a place where anyone from anywhere can enjoy playing the game with others regardless of their skill level at the game, and be able to chat, help each other and experience all different kind of in-game content. so, join me and let's build an Empire together!

You can contact me via a message here, or in-game (ign: Alexander). we also got a discord server.

• Where the problem be happen: in world boss battle with lord hatus (dark fc raid)
    • When the problem be happen:
    • Detailed information of the problem:
      - no monster spawn

- dragons behind the eye dont attack

- there is something invisible that does damage. i think it only hits one target (a player or pet), im not sure how it chooses the target. i just saw that either me or the pets just keep getting damaged. i can't click on it or see it and it doesn't seem to be affected by aoes that dont need target.

- (maybe im wrong on this one, not too sure) but the boss hit box might be bugged. i noticed that when i was on the left side of the eye, ED (element down or elemental leech, wk debuff) didn't "hit" him. i tried few times and i was sure i was close enough for the aoe. when i tried to do it on the front, it worked fine everytime. but again, im not 100% sure on this. i skills like ivy seemed to be hitting fine from the side.

one more note: i never did the actual raid in fc so im not sure if it's the same there. this is just for the world boss battle,

Category: equipment

Detailed explanation of the suggestion: change or add ways to obtain eq and res, my current proposition is to just make them available to buy for gold on an npc. as that is easy and simple and gets the job done. it could be anything else, as long as it's easily obtainable by a solo player in a reasonably short time.

Why the suggestion should be implemented: having eq and res are very essential, and you pretty much can't do anything without them. currently it's hard to get eqs. (i guess it's possible for very experienced players to get by, but still is annoying). and getting res currently is really tedious. there should be a fast and easy way to get them because there is already rng in summing, so with the current system it takes a really long time just to get enough boots/gloves to try sum5 which could just fail and disappear. so making all res 42% or 60% takes way longer than it should, and just makes players hate this game for this long, boring, tedious process (imo).

Feedback of votes:
    - Favour:
    - Against:

• Where the problem be happen: anywhere when on a mount
    • When the problem be happen: anytime when on a mount
    • Detailed information of the problem: when on a mount, items or skills there behave weirdly when i try to move them around. i don't know how to explain it, so watch the video. adding or removing stuff when on mount is working fine, only moving stuff around is bugged.

Image (video)
    youtu.be/xx_d554q6Zc

also maybe worth noting: i tried with marco pollo too, can't move anything on the hotbar besides the mount itself. 

[Modify - TSO] - i think the levels of those who can make seals should increase to 99. because if a lvl99 can get rewards from those raids, why not also make him be able to make seals?

[Change - Souls of raids] - i would like to see a list of possible items (with chances if possible) that can be obtained by examining the soul of raid.

[New - Elemental Time-Spaces] - the lvl 40 ones take too long to finish, and along with the fact that you don't always get the 7% ones. also the fact that you might end up not getting enough of one of the gloves or boots and get too much of the other. and then you have to face rng again in summing. i would rather make res from teo and farm a4 over doing this.

in short: it takes too long with too much rng. i found it much better to get res in other ways.

i haven't done the lvl70 ones yet, but from what i read.. it seems better. it seems like less rng because you gather mats and craft what you need. as long as they drop in decent amount and the ts doesn't take too long, this would be better than lvl40 one.